Who we are
The information we collect and howWe will collect:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc. We will use this to provide you with relevant information in the future.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences, and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Details about disabling these cookies can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website. It is also possible that we will use your IP address to help diagnose problems on our web site.
Measures We Have Taken on this Website to Protect Your Personal Information
- You may contact us at any time to view, amend or delete your personal data, or to exclude it from the usages listed above.
- To protect your identity, we have “anonymized” your IP address, meaning we never collect your full IP address – this enables us to differentiate you from other website visitors, but does not enable us (or anyone else) to identify you as an individual.
- We protect your data through SSL certification: any data that is transmitted from our website is encrypted through Secure Socket Layer technology.
We will not sell, rent, or pass on your information to any third parties without your express consent.
HyperlinksYou may come across hyper-links on this site. These hyper-links may take you to sites operated by other organisations which we are not responsible for. When preparing our website we have taken every care possible. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other web sites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company, or individual to which our web site is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of The Harbour Restaurant & Bar.
Copyright NoticeAll design, text, graphics, and arrangement thereof are the copyright of The Harbour Restaurant & Bar or of other copyright owners. Any unauthorised reproduction of the contents of this site without the prior written permission of The Harbour Restaurant & Bar is strictly prohibited.
CookiesThere are two types of Cookies used on our website:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies used for the time you visit our website. Once you close the browser these cookies automatically stop. Session cookies are used to improve your user experience whilst visiting our site and prevent you having to re-enter information.
- Persistent Cookies: these are stored on your device after you have visited our website. These cookies help to enable us to identify you as a unique visitor.
Our cookies are not malicious and can be disabled should you wish.
Cookies Used on This SiteThe following cookies are used on this website:
- PHPSESSID – strictly necessary session cookie. We use this cookie to confirm that we have received your submission on any of our forms.
- MCManagerHistoryCookie_im and MCManager_im_lastPath – These strictly necessary session cookie are used by the file and image manager to improve page load times.
- cookie_notice_closed – persistent performance cookie. This prevents you needing to close and hide the cookie notice on every page and every time you visit the website.
- Google’s Captcha (the tick box that determines you are human) places cookies on your computer, but does not gather any personal information.